From: Dan - Blue Lotus Software [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 12:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Work flow RFC

This is incorrect information.  Microsoft invented schemas, and included
them in their products before they were standardised.  This older version of
schemas is called XDR.  It is what is used with the MSXML parsers from v2.0
to v3.0.

The entire .NET line-up from Microsoft used the XSD specification (the W3C
specification for XML schemas).  The .NET line-up uses MSXML v4.0, which is
completely standards compliant (this is coming from a Java programmer that
uses Apache's XML tools).  They are 100% compatible with the rest of the
world's tools.

-dan