From: Craig Tataryn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 June 2001 20:06
To: Jonathan
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Work flow RFC

Is this a workflow editor or just a configuration editor (which would be
nice
for struts)?

craig.

Jonathan wrote:

> Again, Ive got to say look at the Barracuda project.  They have one of
these
> gui configurers.  Check it out at
> http://barracuda.enhydra.org/Barracuda/GetBConfig.event

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
the views of Capco.

http://www.capco.com