Hello Ted,

Friday, September 14, 2001, 5:44:26 AM, you wrote:

TH> I'd like to make some updates to the Web site to move us squarely into
TH> the 1.1 time frame. Here's what's on my list. Additional suggestions
TH> most welcome.

I  have been closely following both struts-dev and struts-user mailing
list  for the past month or so. And have done some coding with Struts.

The number  one difficulty I had with Struts framework is that
there is  no   documentation  on Taglib usage available. Javadoc is not much help
here.  IMHO, to  prmote the wide use and adoption of Taglib in JSP writting,
good documentation is necessary.

--
Best regards,
 Anthony