In order to ease integration of Struts and Tiles (and others
frameworks as well), while keeping Struts free from any Tiles stuff, I
propose following modification in code :

   *   in action.RequestProcessor.java :
        o add method "public ActionServlet getServlet(){};"
             + to allow subclasses to access the servlet. Personally I
               need to retrieve servlet configuration to initialize
               Tiles.
        o Let method init(...) throws a ServletException, like its
          Servlet counterpart.
             + This will allow subclasses to throw an error if init()
               fail.
        o Factorize calls to RequestDispatcher.include() and
          RequestDispatcher.forward().
             + To allow a subclass to overload these methods, in order
               to catch forwards.

  If there is no objections, I will commit these changes.

    Cedric