If someone were to propose it =:o), personally I would vote that we move
the Struts-specific portions of the Validator and Tiles up out of
Contrib, and make them top-level packages under share. In the case of
the Validator, I believe that's everything that is left, since the rest
has been moved to the Commons.

Cedric, if Tiles is stable for the time-being, I'll (finally) start the
ball rolling on a Taglibs proposal. In terms of the 1.1/1.0 issues,
could those be resolved in a Struts package in the Struts.jar, or would
we need two packages on the taglibs side?