I have all the main code I wanted to do checked in
except for documentation, but you said that was ok to
get in later Martin.  I'll file bugs for any other
things I know that are issues.  So you can tag
whenever Craig says it is ok.  I changed on thing in
the Commons Validator tonight in case you already
tagged it.

David

--- Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
/home/cvs/jakarta-struts/src/share/org/apache/struts/util/Attic/GenericConne

=== message truncated ===