I don't think Jan. 2003 is a reasonable time to get 1.2 out. Jakarta projects don't advertise release dates and I don't think we should start now.

David

From: "Byrne, Steven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Struts Roadmap
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:30:58 -0400

Great suggestions Craig.

So that we don't have n people asking the same question about 2.3/1.2
dependence on the user list, can someone volunteer to do it here?

Also, would it be reasonable for me to include with annotations in the
roadmap things that are not set in concrete, like whether Struts 2.0 is
based on Servlet 2.4/JSP 2.0? For example, have the first part for each
release be things that we have definitely decided upon, and a second
part be the things that are still being decided upon or which aren't
committed yet? That way, people can see what the potentialities for
each release are, and voice opinions one way or the other.

Steve