If this list turns into another Tomcat dev abuse list I think it will be
put many people off - I don't think these types of comments are
contructive in any way - i.e. they don't contribute to the effort or the
list and you are therefore guilty of the crime you accuse Eddie of.

If you have a different way of saying what you want from him then
perhaps that would be helpful.

chanoch

material from any computer. Although we routinely screen for viruses,
recipients should check this e-mail and any attachment for viruses. We
make no warranty as to absence of viruses in this e-mail or any
attachments.