You could argue that the way DynaActionForms work is how they're supposed to, so it's not a bug ;-).

David

From: "Brian Topping" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Changes for 2.0 (RE: Unclear semantics on form use for "wizards")
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:37:02 -0500

Oh, okay, same as it was.

Point taken on 2.0 now after rereading your initial post, mea culpa.

Since ActionForms work with the current reset semantics and DynaActionForms
don't, it's follows that it's a bug in DynaActionForms. DynaActionForms are
new to 1.1, and 1.1 has not shipped yet, so it's something that can be fixed
in 1.1.

Make DynaActionForm.reset() the same as ActionForm.reset(), take the code
that was there, make it a new routine, call that routine from the
constructor. Document the stuff so it's clear what's going on.

If there's agreement, I'll submit patches.

-b