We really can't agree on anything until we see the patch.
Technnically, we can't vote on plans only actual code or text.

The best course of action is always to do what *you* need to do
for *your* application first, and then share the result with the
community. If the Committers decide to apply the patch to the
distribution copy, mores the better. If not, we can make it
available through the resource page for others to download and
try.

A great number of features in the current build started out as
developer extensions. As more and more people referred to them,
they were eventually adopted into the distribution.

-Ted.

11/11/2002 11:37:02 PM, Brian Topping <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Oh, okay, same as it was.
>
>Point taken on 2.0 now after rereading your initial post, mea
culpa.

>Since ActionForms work with the current reset semantics and
DynaActionForms
>don't, it's follows that it's a bug in DynaActionForms.
DynaActionForms are