Hi,

A Dimecres 13 Novembre 2002 23:06, David Graham va escriure:
> The developer must make a choice between html and xhtml.  This choice is
> minor as xhtml is compatible with current browsers.  Included jsps should
> not be influenced by the includer file; they must decide if they're xhtml
> or html.  That's the point behind the <html:xhtml> tag, to  tell struts
> html library tags to render in xhtml.
>
> If you want to reuse a jsp in an html project then don't code it with xhtml
> tags.
>
> David

I don't completely agree with this:

"Included jsps should not be influenced by the includer file; they must decide
if they're xhtml or html."

I think included jsps must not decide a thing that involves the whole request!

Anyway I  think I can see your point, included jsps should always output the
same, xhtml or html, so you can rely on the output of the jsp, even if you
are including it from a non-struts jsp page,...... oh well, I think now I
completely agree with the above :-)

Salut!

-- Antoni Reus