I also agree with David. The responses I've seen to your fix indicate that it worked. I think it would be appropriate to commit the fixes now for release in 1.1. I think an RC2 that included your fix would be appropriate after we deal with the rest of the open bugs on RC1.

David

From: "Karr, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: committers attention - just a few moments...
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:06:52 -0800

Failing responses from people who are actually familiar with the nested
tags and your changes, then I think you'll just have to use your own
judgment.  I had to make a similar decision recently wrt the Struts-EL
tags.  Test your changes as much as possible, and try to get some
feedback from people who are using your tags.  If you think it's safe to
commit, then do it (but don't quote me on that :) ).