Hi,

  Pls unsubscribe me

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Chmura [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 9:25 AM
To: 'Struts Developers List'
Subject: RE: New PMD and Checkstyle tasks

I have not contributed any code directly to the Struts project, so I
feel a little squimish about saying it - but I would put forth, humbly,
that maybe just following the Jakarta (hence Sun) standards would be the
best thing to aim for.

I am sure that everyone would agree that having unused imports removed
would be good, also dead code removal would also be a nice thing I am
sure everyone would agree...  But starting a discussion on where the {}
should be, etc, could be a little like igniting a holy war...

Obviously you all can decide it, but I would almost approach it from
"discuss why not to use the existing standards" point of view...

Just my thoughts