good ol' LookupDispatchAction.... I know folks are using it and seem to like it, but I created it in the context of a project gone way wrong and now that I'm on to something bigger and better I have not used it at all, believe it or not. I just want to say "my apologies" to the Struts team for creating such a beast. :))

No offense, Brandon - I just cringe when I think about what making Action a class rather than an interface has done to us and the hoops we jump through to deal with it.

Erik