Agreed, however couldn't we still offer struts-chain prebuilt, not in
Struts core, but on the side to hopefully make it eaier for people to test
it?  While the code is pretty simple and I believe functional, I agree
much work still has to be done before it is production ready - tiles
support, unit tests, commons-chain release, and of course documentation.

I'm thinking of Struts users that don't want to go through the hassle of
setting up their environment for building struts-chain, but want to test
its new features.  Hopefully, we can find middle ground between "build it
yourself" and "official Struts code".  It's really hard to get beta
testers when, let's face it, our build is time consuming to setup.

Don

BTW, do we have nightly builds of Struts?  If we could get nightly builds
of struts-chains, that would certainly help.