On Wed, 24 Dec 2003, Joe Germuska wrote:

> At 9:38 AM -0500 12/22/03, Robert Leland wrote:
> >I believe Joe said though all unit test ran they **didn't** all
> >pass, I believe it was like 66%
> >passed.
>
> Hi, all...  I've been at my in-laws for the holidays and have
> intermittent net access.
>
> I turned out my major ant/cactus problem was that Ant was using JUnit
> 3.7 and many of the tests use a version of assertEquals that was
> added in 3.8; the error messages weren't making it really clear, but
> a little sleuthing turned it up.  So yesterday using Ant I was
> passing all but the testMultiple method in TestCookieTag -- one out
> of nearly 2000 methods.  I'm running the tests again based on today's
> CVS Head, although I'm pretty sure it was only docs that have changed
> since my last update.

A while back, I committed some changes to exclude 3 particular tests from
the suite because of the (still unresolved) issues with the cactus wrapper
class(es) or out configuration of them (still don't know which is the
case).

>From Ant, the tests are passing (100%) on both of my Linux boxes
(Mandrake and Redhat), but I'm having issues with my laptop (XP Pro).

Anyway, just thought I'd throw in my $.02.  Have a great
rest-of-the-holidays!!!

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer / Struts Evangelist