Assuming it was all right with everyone, I'm setting the freeze date for 1.2.0 for
tomorrow (Saturday) night.

I'm updating the release plan. There are still a lot of enhancement patches that we
haven't applied, but I think those can wait for later in the 1.2.x series. I do intend
to start marching down that list and either accepting or declining whatever patches
people have submitted. So, I'm commenting out that section for the purpose of this
release.

All the other criteria have been met, and I believe we are ready to go.

Martin, would you be able to take it from there, or is there any thing else I can do?