We really can't remove Cedric's copyright, any more than someone else could remove
ours. The ASF takes oversight regarding copyrights and licensing very seriously. We
need Cedric's permission first.

I do agree with the sentiment. In fact, as soon as 1.2.0 is wrapped up, I plan to
start removing my own author tags, since, as you say, open source projects are
community efforts. [Greg Stein's take on @author tags: <http://tinyurl.com/yrlhu>.] On
some of my SourceForge projects, where there is federal money involved, we're starting
to donate the source to the public domain (like ANTLR).

Meanwhile, I'm making good progress with the combined examples, but need to add more
actions than anticipated. [Need to keep those module balls in the air :)]

-Ted.