At 10:55 AM -0800 3/21/04, Martin Cooper wrote:
I see little advantage of all those separate repos over just one repo,
since that one repo could be organised in exactly the same way. In other
words, why use separate repos over something like this:

I was trying to figure out what people meant by multiple repositories. I'm with Martin here. We don't need multiple repositories; I think we can organize a single repository in such a way that achieves the same goal with less administrative overhead.

I do see some value to having "struts-legacy" distinct from "struts" (and have no strong opinion regarding "archive" vs. "legacy").

Joe
--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining."
-- Jef Raskin