> > First let's be very clear.
> >
> > It's *not* about "market share".
>
> I have to disagree with you on this one. Struts is
> the defacto standard because of its market share.

Why does Struts need to be defacto standard?
Struts in itself has no value, IMHO.

Obviously Struts developers have an emotional
investment on Struts, but application developers,
such as myself, don't care which framework we
use as long as it works. If something better than
Struts comes along, I'll switch regardless of
market share or standards.

You guys do not need to worry about market share,
just about making Struts the best framework
available. If you build it, they will come.

                                -TPP

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message.  Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the
basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering,
amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.