If I recall correctly you need to modify one of Apaches config files
server.xml ?? to tell it that it needs to forward the *.do
to tomcat. It is in the Struts install directions. Try one the
old users guide for that info. Since I just use Tomcat I can't help
out.

-Rob

--
Robert Leland                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
804 N. Kenmore Street           +01-703-525-3580