Hi,

I'm using the template library to create a dynamic template for index pages
that share the same format (see below). One of the pages (menu.jsp) that
compose the template has a form which validation is handled by two
components : the associated ActionForm object for the simple validation and
the associated Action object for specific business logic validation.
If a validation error occurs, the request is redirected to the calling page
automatically by the ActionForm (I suppose) or manually by my Action object
(return new RedirectingActionForward("/index.jsp")).
Unfortunately, a part of the index page content is then lost : only the page
with the form (menu.jsp) is correctly displayed, the other parts
(header.jsp, body.jsp and footer.jsp) seem to be ignored.

What's wrong ? Is that a context relative path problem ? Any idea on how to
fix it ?

Here is my 'index.jsp' page :

        <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/tlds/struts-template.tld" prefix="template" %>

        <template:insert template="/template.jsp" >
                <template:put name="header" content="/header.jsp" />
                <template:put name="menu" content="/menu.jsp" />
                <template:put name="body" content="/body.jsp" />
                <template:put name="footer" content="/footer.jsp" />
        </template:insert>

Regards,

Olivier.