I wouldn't put them anywhere in your code - I'd use some kind of deployment script to concatenate them and copy them to the appropriate directory.

Niall
-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 27 June 2001 16:57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: concatenating resources files - in which class?

Anyone have any suggestions as to where in the code I should concatenate my multiple resource files?  I actually would like the resource files to be in the same directory as the templates to which they pertain (ie in with the jsp files).  Assuming I put my jsp's in WEB-INF/pages, I guess I would have to put the WEB-INF in the classpath as well so that the properties files are visible to the ActionServlet.