I have a JSP that is used to edit data on a ActionForm bean.  There are two
ways for users to reach this JSP:  1) if they're adding a new object into my
app; 2) if they're editing an existing object in my app.  I'm using two
mappings in my struts-config.xml file to represent these two types of
actions ("/add" and "/edit"), although they both map to this same JSP.
(Additionally, the "/edit" mapping has a parameter called "productId" that
describes which product to edit, while the "/add" mapping doesn't have a
parameter.)

It's the behavior when the JSP's form is submitted that I'm having trouble
with.  If the JSP was reached through the "add" mapping, I want it to go to
an "/addExecute" mapping that will actually add the object.  And if the JSP
was reached through the "edit" mapping, I want the form to go to an
"/editExecute" mapping that will actually make the modifications to the
object.  (As above, the "/editExecute" mapping needs a "productId" parameter
specified--passed through from the original "/edit" mapping--while the
"/addExecute" mapping doesn't.)  Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to
conditionally make the form submit to one of two different actions
("/addExecute" or "/editExecute").

Is there a way to make this work?  Is this the right technique for solving
this problem?  If not, could someone please let me know how this is
typically done?

Thanks!

Greg