From: David Winterfeldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 1:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to customize the way Validation Error is display

I'm not sure if this is what you were asking about,
but you can use html:messages instead of html:errors
to give a little more control over displaying errors.
The html:messages tag iterates over the errors so you
can insert markup around an individual message.  You
can also use the property attribute to retrieve a
message for an individual property (html:errors and
html:messages) so you could display an error message
next to each field.

<ul>
      <li><bean:write name="message"/></li>
</ul>