From: Minh Tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 12:47 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: How to customize the way Validation Error is display

Well.. I think what I was looking for and what might help Brian is:

This queues two error messages, one for the "username" field and another for
the "password" field. To print all the messages together, simply place the
error tag anywhere in your JSP.
Or, you can place specific error messages at different locations