It is a question of looking at the source code and merging I guess.
It is a classic __multiple inheritance__ of implementation
 C++ problem.

               /     \
             /        \
         E            T
            \         /
              \    /

Of course you cant do that in Java, except through design by contract
interfaces.

I think the expresso initialisation will be far more involved than tiles.
I would subclass A from E, make a subclass of the Expresso servlet
and move the tiles T over to A at the same.

      \
        \
          \
            \
            A(T)

It may be as simple as mergeing `init( ServletConfig )' methods,
let us know how you get on!
--
Peter Pilgrim                 ++44 (0)207-545-9923
                                                      //_\\