Hi,

I have a vector that holds charging objects. The object has properties such
as name and amount.
On a page, at the top I iterate through the charging objects and create a
summary table. The table shows all the charging objects in the charging
vector and outputs their name and amount.

At the bottom of the page I want to create a form that the user can use to
enter the name and amount details for another charging object, hit submit
and have a new charging object added to the vector. Can this be done?

Thanks a lot.

Alex