From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 4:11 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Can a form submit to a vector?

Hey Alex,

Not sure if I understand your setup.  If I were doing this, I would just
have
the iterate at the top of the page, and a form at the bottom.  When the form
is
submitted, the action adds the entry to the vector used in the top of the
page,
and goes back to the same page.  Am I misunderstanding something?

Cheers,

Dave

"Alex Colic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/04/2001
08:19:25 AM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>