From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 10:55 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Execute Struts in Netbeans?

Has anyone produced a similar HOW-TO for Netbeans?  Or will this work for
Netbeans as well as Forte?

Cheers,

Dave

"Michael Mok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
01/14/2002
02:24:27 AM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Please respond
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: David Hay/Lex/Lexmark)

I have written a HOW-TO on this. You may want to read it first.

www.michaelmok.com

Michael Mok
Product Manager
FullyBooked