This is what I am trying to do is to populate the same nested JSP template
over and over again with different page data coming from the database. This
is the process I imagine:

- The user presses a link containing a pageID, which in turn gets send to
   Struts as a request.
- The associated Action class parses and validates the request and then
either
   returns an error page or launches a Java bean that gets the result (page
content,
   title, etc..)

<so far so good - here's the nifty part>

- There is a main.jsp template that's implemented via Tiles and references
  exactly three JSPs: west.jsp, center.jsp, and east.jsp.
- Each of the three templates contain only layout  code and an entry like
this:

Q: Since those jsps are nested and especially since Tiles is doing its own
thing - how can I get the page content to all three (nested) jsps? Should I
put the object(s) in the session or something?

I'm a bit lost - any input would be appreciated...

Cheers,

Michael