Short story:

I need to retrieve existing ActionForms (ActionFormBeans?) from the Controller
Servlet or from the current Session. (I also do not understand the difference
between an ActionForm object and an ActionFormBean object).

Long story:

I have this web application with about 10 forms on it.  Each form has it's own
Action and ActionForm associated with it.  When the user is done with filling
out the last form, I'd like them to go to a "review" page that shows all the
fields from all 10 forms on it in text only.  Something that they can print out
easily and keep for their records.  But I can't just use a bunch of
<jsp:usebean> or <bean:write> tags in the review.jsp because I've got to do
some text manipulation/conversion to nice English from database values, etc.
that ends up being way too much logic in the jsp.

So I thought I'd create a ReviewAction and a ReviewActionForm.  I wanted to
call the ReviewAction first, have it get all the properties from all of the
other ActionForm/Beans and set all the properties/values in the
ReviewActionForm. Then have the review.jsp just display the properties of the
ReviewActionForm.

?