In Struts 1.1

RequestUtils.populate ( BeanUtils.populate) does not seem to be populate
my action forms which explicityly have a mapped attributes.

I defined a bean like this

public class DerivativesForm  extends ActionForm { ...

 private  Map mapItems = new TreeMap();  // Associate  a currency to an item

   public CcyItem getCurrenyItem( String ccy ) {
      return (CcyItem)mapItem.ge( ccy );

}

public class  CcyItem { ...
     public BigDecimal getAmount()  { ... }
     public String getAmountAsText()  { ... }
     public void setAmountAsText( String text )  { ... }

}

In my JSP I wrote a HTML Input Text field like so

but it does not work because I think that Struts 1.1 does not populate mapped
properties!

Is it me or is it Struts?
Can someone else verify that it is working?

--
Peter Pilgrim                       ++44 (0)207-545-9923

............................................ Swamped under electronic mails

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender