---------------------------------------- Message History

From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David M. Karr) on 04/04/2002 13:34 PST

Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:    Re: RequestUtils.populate ( BeanUtils.populate)

    Peter> In Struts 1.1

    Peter> RequestUtils.populate ( BeanUtils.populate) does not seem to be populate
    Peter> my action forms which explicityly have a mapped attributes.

    Peter> I defined a bean like this

    Peter>    public CcyItem getCurrenyItem( String ccy ) {
    Peter>       return (CcyItem)mapItem.ge( ccy );

    Peter> In my JSP I wrote a HTML Input Text field like so

maxlength="20" />

    Peter> but it does not work because I think that Struts 1.1 does not populate
mapped properties!

    Peter> Is it me or is it Struts?
    Peter> Can someone else verify that it is working?

Just in case, did you paste in this code from your actual code, or did you type
it in directly?  If this is pasted from your code, then you might want to
change "getCurrenyItem" to "getCurrencyItem".

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or