Hi,
This error mesage isn't very explicite, sorry.
Your problem is the ActionForm struts.form.EditInvoiceForm used by your action was not
found in your form-rules.xml
Be sure you initialize the ReValidator singleton at application startup, ... and check
your form-rules.xml

Regard,
Emmanuel Boudrant
  Honman Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit : Hi All,

I am using the cross-revalidator-1.0a to do validations with my struts 1.0.2. I
imported the validation example into my project and I have got it to work. However, I
am unable to get my other pages in the project to work with the validation. Does
anyone have a suggestion on how to fix the issue I am having. I would appreciate any
help or suggestions.

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: cross.revalidator tag error
(java.lang.NullPointerException: ActionFormValidatorBean[struts.form.EditInvoiceForm]
not found.)

int com.cross.struts.validator.tag.ReValidatorTag.doStartTag()

void _body._invoice._editInvoiceB._jspService(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)

[/body/Invoice/editInvoiceB.jsp]

void oracle.jsp.runtime.HttpJsp.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
javax.servlet.ServletResponse)

void oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspPageTable.service(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse, java.lang.String)

void
oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspServlet.internalService(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)

void oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspServlet.service(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)

void javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
javax.servlet.ServletResponse)

void com.evermind[Oracle9iAS (2.0.0.0) Containers for
J2EE].server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
javax.servlet.ServletResponse)

void com.evermind[Oracle9iAS (2.0.0.0) Containers for
J2EE].server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.include(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
javax.servlet.ServletResponse)

void com.evermind[Oracle9iAS (2.0.0.0) Containers for
J2EE].server.http.EvermindPageContext.include(java.lang.String)

int s1.struts.taglib.component.InsertTag$InsertHandler.doEndTag()

int s1.struts.taglib.component.InsertTag.doEndTag()