From: Jacob Hookom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 4:54 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Displaying a Vector of vectors in JSP using STRUTS

You could try something along these lines, if I understood your
question:

            <logic:iterate id="data" name="aBean" property="results">

                        <logic:iterate id="dataItem" name="data">

name="dataItem"/></td>

                        </logic:iterate>

            </logic:iterate>

This will iterate through all of the vector of vector displaying them in
columns.  The source vector is gotten by aBean.getResults().