From: Jacob Hookom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 5:40 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Displaying a Vector of vectors in JSP using STRUTS

Given that the order of the sub-vectors is concrete (meaning that S.No
always is first, followed by NumberFrom, etc), I would try something
like this:

I don't believe the Search class is to 'bean standards' to be used with
Struts.  The method "setstrGroupId" should be declared as
"setStrGroupId", I believe the current method name will have problems
with some struts tags since it is presumed that proceeding the set,
there is a capital letter starting the variable name.  That method has
no effect on the following code snippet, but if you want to use the
struts set methods, it would be advantageous to possible change the
above method.

<!--
        Presumption that there is 4 Elements of the vector "row" and
        Search.setStrGroupId(id) was called to set the Search class's
state
        Based on the passed request parameters.
-->
<logic:iterate id="row" name="search" property="orderRanges"> <tr>
        <logic:iterate id="col" name="row">
                <bean:write name="col"/>
        </logic:iterate>
</logic:iterate>