From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: Struts
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 9:16 PM
Subject: RE: CTLX - why do i have to be online

> Hello,
>
> It could be to do with your DNS resolution. You should have a file called
> hosts (btw what OS are you on) that contains a line localhost 127.0.0.1
>
> If you are running on unix/linux you should have a file called
> /etc/host.conf. This file determines the order for looking up names.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Regards,
>
> Stephen

be contained in this e-mail and any attached documents.  The material and
information is intended for the use of the intended addressee only.  If you
are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it
to the intended addressee, you may not copy, disclose, distribute,
disseminate or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised
manner or take or omit to take any action in reliance on it. To do so is
prohibited and may be unlawful.   The views expressed in this e-mail may not
be official policy but the personal views of the originator.  If you receive
this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately by using the
reply facility in your e-mail software, or contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please also delete this e-mail and all documents attached immediately.