I think this may be due to an xml file with a system identifier that
references its dtd on the web:

Example:

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
          "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.1//EN"
          "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_1.dtd";>

Some parsers require that it be able to pull the dtd from there, some don't,
some will use a local copy, some won't.  Unfortunately I am not expert on my
parsers and which ones(and/or versions) will require such a reference.

I just seem to remember having a problem with that prior to Struts 1.0 with
our automated build/deploy scripts.

Anyway, if this sounds like its not the problem, hit "delete".

Thanks
JM