There is one on the JBoss site that might be worth looking at.

"James Mitchell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/04/2002 03:25:35 PM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:    (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:  RE:  Pros and Cons of Struts

This topic comes up quite often.

Is there already a spot on the struts site that we can point people to for
this???

If not, can I create one?

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist