Using Flash with Struts (and I'm not kidding...there was some good info in
the past few days).

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 3:11 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [WANTED] Struts Editor for Jakarta Newsletter

Let me knock one of these out and see what it would look like.

Who has strong feelings about what was covered in the last month that
should be in here?

I'll use my judgement too, but would be interested in other people's
insight as well.

Kevin

Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/06/2002 06:17:27 AM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>