Hi !

I have a UserForm, the fields are : userId and userName.
I have a UserAction that extends DispatchAction. The UserAction have  two
methods (insert and update). For the insert method only the userName is
required, and for update method the userId and the userName are required.
How can I can do a dependency validation with the validator.xml ?
Thanks,
William.