On Wednesday, June 12, 2002, 10:14:09 AM, William wrote:

WW> I have a UserForm, the fields are : userId and userName.
WW> I have a UserAction that extends DispatchAction. The UserAction have  two
WW> methods (insert and update). For the insert method only the userName is
WW> required, and for update method the userId and the userName are required.
WW> How can I can do a dependency validation with the validator.xml ?

    I'm curious about this as well. There was a post a few days back
    dealing with the same issue. I think you are able to nest
    validation rules for a form but I forgot the exact syntax. Maybe
    someone else could shed some light again on how to do this.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If you go to a party, and you want to be the popular one at the
party, do this: Wait until no one is looking, then kick a burning log
out of the fireplace onto the carpet. Then jump on top of it with your
body and yell, "Log o' fire! Log o' fire!" I've never done this, but I
think it'd work."
  -Jack Handey