Not sure about these - maybe someone else can grab the ball and push ahead.

One of the things I was wondering about were FormBean instances and other
complex objects such as DB Pool connections.

"Jerry Jalenak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/13/2002 04:38:28 PM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:    (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:  RE: Please help clarify or confirm -- HttpSession

Cool.  Building on this then, I should be able to define some sort of
Collection (HashMap? Vector?) that I should be able to store instances of a
bean into (i.e. my authenticated user bean).  It looks like everything
needs
to be defined as static - no problem.  What about synchronization problems?
Does the access need to be serialized in anyway?

Jerry