Hey Steve,

Congrats on the new release.  I saw that you guys have
an "embedded" Struts config file editor. Is this
Struts Console or a home grown thing?

I tried loading Struts config files in the new 9.0.3
release and am unable to.  I get an error dialog
titled "Open File Error" and a message saying "Unable
to open file c:\struts-config.xml".  This is really
strange, because I can open other XML files fine.  I
then tried removing the DOCTYPE declaration from the
file and still no luck.  After that I installed my
Struts Console Addin and still no luck.

Any ideas on what's happening?

-james

http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/htdocs/jdev903Preview_fo.html