>   I'd love to see some more Objective-C features in Java, like
> categories (a way to add functionality to existing classes without
> subclassing).

Word!  The design advantages of categories in ObjC are huge.  I really hope
something similar makes it into Java someday.  It makes large systems a lot
easier to cope with.

e.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
TIAA-CREF