Hi,

I have a question on using logic tags.

In the following example, mytaglib is the tag library developed by me. I am
printing the value returned by the following tag on the JSP page.

<TD>
<mytaglib:getvalue name="cost" />
</TD>

Now, I want to check that if the value returned by mytag is "", then I want
to print FREE. I tried the following code.

<logic:equal property="<mytaglib:getvalue name="cost" />" value="" >
FREE
</logic:equal>

But the text FREE is printed regardless of the value returned by mytag.
Obviously, I am doing something wrong or my approach is not correct.
Can someone please guide me on this.

Many Thanks,
Tejas