Actually, ffj 4 is not seeing the tags. Thinking about switching to
netbeans 3.4 and see if that makes a difference. I am just using
the same example struts war that comes with 1.1b. Does the IDE need to
told anything special to recognize the custom tags. I have asked this
question on the netbeans as well.
Thanks.