Oh...have you looked into DynaActionForm?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Silva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 1:22 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Design Problem: Multiple Object Update

Mark,

I dont think you really read my email before responding.  I understand the
importance of the Form Action Paradigm, and why it exisits.  I am using it
in most places in my application.

In this particular form, I have a list of objects, with multiple attributes.
Each attribute name is preceded by the objects id.  this list is dynamically
created, so i would not know how to create the form beforehand.  I was
wondering if there was some struts feature that could help me with the
semi-common wbe form problem.

any ideas?

thanks,
mark s.