From: "atta ur-rehman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 6:58 AM
Subject: <html:select> element's data in session

Dear all,

To show a drop down list I'm using <html:select> tag and storing a
collection object in the session to fill this list up. Everything works
fine. My only question is that when would this list would be removed from
the session? Would Struts framework remove it or it would be there forever
until session expires?

Thanks in anticipation for help.

Regards,

ATTA